Committed To Your Case
Legal conflicts can be emotionally and financially draining. If you aren’t familiar with Texas laws or legal procedures, trying to solve these problems by yourself can limit your future opportunities and savings.
Paying for effective representation doesn’t have to drain your bank account. At my firm, The Law Office of William A. Walsh, I have provided attentive, economical legal aid to my clients for decades. When you retain my services, I will work by your side to find a straightforward solution for even the most complicated matters. I put your personal satisfaction above my own profits.
Contact my firm to learn about more benefits connected to my practice.
Helping You Resolve A Range Of Legal Issues
My commitment to customer support extends beyond the relationships I create with all of my clients. I use my decades of professional experience to create strategies for problems in many legal fields.
As a result of my substantial legal background, I can help you address various family and criminal law concerns, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce
- Complicated custody matters, including Child Protective Services (CPS) investigations
- Child support negotiations, modifications and enforcement
- Property and asset division
- State criminal charges, including sex crimes and violent crimes
- Drug crimes and DUI/DWI
- Personal injury and wrongful death
In addition to my work as a criminal defense attorney and family law practitioner, I find effective remedies for other matters, including:
- Designing and executing wills
- Resolving employment and landlord/tenant disputes in court
- Litigation and appeals
- Father’s rights
- Civil rights
- Class actions
Partnering with my firm gives you access to skilled advocacy in a multitude of legal practices.
Schedule A Free Consultation At My Granbury Office Today
Take the first step toward resolving your dispute by dialing 682-500-1077 or by completing my online intake form.
Set Up A Free Initial Consultation