PLEASE NOTE: To protect your safety in response to the threats of COVID-19, we are offering our clients the ability to meet with us in person, via telephone or through video conferencing. Please call our office to discuss your options.
The Law Office of William A. Walsh

The Law Office of William A. Walsh

A Christian Law Firm Serving Residents of Hood and Surrounding Counties


Call Today

Combating DWI Charges And Other Alcohol Offenses

Dealing with charges of driving while under the influence or driving while intoxicated can be tricky, especially if you have former convictions on your driving record.

If convicted of a DWI or DUI charge in Texas, you could:

  • Lose your license for up to two years

  • Be forced to install an ignition interlock device
  • Face up to 180 days of incarceration

  • Have to pay up to $2,000 in penalties
  • Be forced to complete a mandatory DWI education course

Give yourself the best possible chance at keeping your license by hiring a knowledgeable defense attorney. At The Law Office of William A. Walsh, I, William A. Walsh, have years of experience representing clients dealing with DUI/DWI charges.

Throughout Hood County, I have established a reputation for my diligence in resolving criminal matters. When you hire my legal services, I will examine your driving record and the circumstances surrounding your arrest in order to determine the best approach to your case.

Fighting To Protect Your Driving Privileges And Your Criminal Record

As your lawyer advocating for your best interests, I will negotiate on your behalf. I will attempt to achieve a plea deal that will minimize the consequences of your actions for alcohol charges that include:

  • DWI, first and multiple offenses
  • Medication DUI, driving while ability impaired (DWAI)
  • Juvenile DWI or minor in possession (MIP)
  • Intoxication assault or manslaughter
  • Aggravated DWI

I have successfully defended my clients’ rights in misdemeanor and felony cases on the state and federal level. Learn more about my legal services by contacting my Granbury firm today.

Hire My Firm To Represent You In Court

To arrange a free case review, reach me online or over the phone at 682-500-1077.

Set Up A Free Initial Consultation